With over 30 years experience as a Meteorologist in the UK, I’ve spent time in both civilian and military environments, as well as broadcast media and spells overseas.
- More recently I found myself in a teaching capacity, helping to develop risk-assessed weather warning systems in developing countries.
- In my spare time, over the years, I’ve become interested, and quite frankly, intrigued at the parallels between this and the financial markets.
- More especially, the fact that the process of evidence gathering, and potentially alert signals, is much the same.
- I began charting gold/silver and related markets soon after the financial crisis in 2008 and joined a gold-focused website, where members could discuss their thoughts.
- I was able to correctly forecast the path of the gold bull from 2016 to today, as well as the more recent moves in uranium, copper and cryptocurrencies.
- I progressed to Twitter in early 2019, and have teamed up with others in some collaborative working since then.
- I strongly believe, it’s this collaborative approach which brings added value to investors.
I hope to be able to pass on my approach, so that you can benefit, and ultimately, profit from these techniques.